The making of E-Srot's eco-friendly multipurpose 100% Organic Cotton Bags
E-Srot being the most trustworthy venture providing the eco-friendly products in Canada and US recently launched carefully curated 100% organic cotton shopping bags for our customers.
Yes, they came up with 100% organic cotton multipurpose bags for various needs for our conscious customers. The organic cotton bags ensure 100% safety of environment. These bags are designed without harming nature, without any kind of depletion to this eco-system. With a utility to provide multipurpose application, these bags can be used to carry grocery, fruits, stationary, clothes and all the stuff we use in our daily lives and can be easily composed off in your backyard after full life cycle.
Look at the journey of these lovely, stylish, fashionable, eco-friendly, sustainable and value for money bags. Thank you to all the faces working behind the scenes to make this journey impactful. Thank you to the artisans who carefully cut, sew and print our finest quality of bags for our customers.
The entire process involved in cotton bags making is divided into 2 major stages comprising of many steps as follows:
Stage one: The Organic Cotton production in India:
India continues to be the largest producer of organic cotton. The states of Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Orissa are famous for their finest quality of organic cotton.
- Cropping of cotton requires warm climate and black clay soil. The sowing take place in spring. The first flowering growth of cotton can easily be seen after 60 days. And after proper nutrition, cotton plants grows.
- The plucking of cotton take place. The process is also known as ginning.
- The process of spinning i.e. the conversion process starts. The first task involves clearing leaves, followed by feeding through machine. This is done to convert that raw cotton into rope like structure.
- Use of various machines to convert those rope like structures into yarn. This process is then followed by weaving. In weaving, the yarns are combined.
- Needless to mention that no fertilizers are used to grow organic cotton.
Stage two: Manufacturing of 100% organic cotton bags for E-Srot:
- Processing: The yarns combined to make fiber during phase one are now being standardized in terms of measurements over different sizes.
- Weaving: After standardization of sizes the cotton needed to be weaved on looms to avoid involvement or mixing of chemicals, plastics, any non-biodegradable material which can harm the environment.
- Cutting: This step requires cutting of weaved cotton fabric into different sizes for different purposes in terms of weight, these bags can carry. Like for example grocery, stationary, etc.
- Sewing: After proper cutting, these are then sewed by hand as well as by machines. The idea is to strengthen the knitted material so that can carry heavy weights too without wear and tear.
- Testing: The organic cotton bags are then tested for strength so that our lovely customers won't get any defective material.
- Printing: After successful testing, the bags passing the examination are then sent for printing designs, texts and drawings to make it more attractive.
- Packing: Finally these bags are then packed in eco-friendly manner to make our customer feel the love for nature.
So this was the process involved in making of your organic cotton bag by E-Srot.
For further exciting inside stories please subscribe to our newsletter.