“Happy Environment, Healthy You”
We are consciously presenting 100% organic eco-friendly mesh and muslin bags combo as a solution to reduce plastic waste we generate during each trip to convenience, grocery store or picnic. We strongly believe that “single-use plastics are on their way out, and reusable is in.” With our reusable mesh produce bags, shoppers can reduce their environmental footprint one bag at a time.
The reusable produce bags curated in different sizes and fabrics to serve a variety of carrying needs. The combo includes:
- 8*10” mesh bag
- 12*18” mesh bag
- 8*10” muslin bag (140GSM)
- 9*13” muslin bag (140GSM)
- 12*18” muslin bag (140GSM)
The multipurpose combo is easy to use, light weight, soft, reusable, washable and durable. This set is made by 100% organic cotton fabric certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), and is non-toxic, eco-friendly, 100% sustainable, ethically and fair trade produced from Karur, a small city of South India.
Karur is located on the banks of Amravathi River and is famous for its beautiful and sacred temples. Karur is known as “Textile Hub” for the best quality of cotton products and exports products to North America and Europe.
In addition to the use of combo as produce bag, they can be used to fill hiking snacks, pack lunches, stash kid’s toys, protect out of season clothes, store travel toiletries, organize lingerie in luggage, separated clean / dirty clothes in a gym tote or vacation trip.
Made in India
Washing and care instructions:
Bags are washable and can easily be washed in machine or by hand using regular laundry detergent and lay flat to dry. Also, the bags are made of unprocessed fabric, never washed or bleached, so the fabric will shrink (8-10%) on first wash.
Do you know:
- If just 1 out of 5 people in our country used reusable bags, we could save roughly 1.3 trillion bags in our lifetime! Single user generates 138 kg/year carbon footprints and 1700 Kg waste/lifetime when they use plastic bags every week during grocery shopping. Whereas 100% organic cotton reusable bag only creates 15 Kg/ lifetime waste per person.
- Single-use plastics wreak havoc on environments around the globe, and plastics can take over 500 years to decompose in landfills. Our oceans are filled with plastic waste, and the plastic bags are one of the big culprits.
- Plastic pollution directly threatens ecosystems and the animals living within them, and we are all responsible for taking steps to reduce our own environmental footprint. A minuscule number of plastic bags are recycled every year, with the vast majority winding up in landfills or being blown into waterways and oceans. Plastic pollution is a global issue, but we are all responsible for doing our part in relieving the environment of harmful plastic waste.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Brought this product and quality is really good and most importantly environment friendly. No plastic was used in packaging in fact received my product nicely packed in cotton grocery bag. Best service ever. Thanks to e-srot that I could able to contribute towards the healthy environment and will keep doing it by purchasing products from e-srot.
Love, these bags! So easy to store inside my reusable grocery bags so I don’t forget them when going shopping, and the feeling I get when I walk out of the grocery store with zero plastic waste is amazing!!
Nicely packaged as well!