“Happy Environment, Healthy You”
We are happy to present our beautiful selection of royal, elegant and ultra-soft Pashmina Silk scarves, an eco-friendly, skin-friendly and sustainable alternative to commonly available synthetic fiber scarves.
This pashmina silk scarf presents a luxurious combination of cashmere pashmina wool and silk. This is not only elegant but also eco-friendly choice for nature lovers. The pashmina scarf is made with 50% pashmina wool and 50% of silk. The higher percentage of silk gives this scarf a unique shine, richness and softness.
Artisans beautifully weave intricate patterns on hand-looms with the finest finish and beautiful combinations and colors. These are reversible pieces and can be tried both way with the same finest finish and guess what? You are only paying price of “ONE”.
These fabrics are not only breathable, hypoallergic, super insulator but also sustainable solution to our climate change and environment pollution problems.
Here Pashmina refers to a super fine variety of spun cashmere, the animal-hair fibre forming the downy undercoat of the Changthangi goat. The word pashm meaning "wool" in Persian, but in Kashmir, pashm referred to the raw unspun wool of domesticated Changthangi goats. Due to it’s softness and coziness, the fabrics is also known as “diamond fabric” or “soft gold of Asia”.
The Pashmina silk scarves are light weight and can be easily carried in your purse and will keep you warm from surprising chilly breezes of spring/ fall.
Pashmina scarves are perfect gifts of all time for your loved ones. Give it to your “Daughter”, give it to your “Sister”, give it to your “Mom “ or give it to your “Valentine”.
Size: 28 inches x 74 inches
Material: 50% Silk, 50% pashmina wool
Made in India
Washing & Care instructions:
• Dry clean or gentle hand wash only
• Re-shape and dry on flat surface
• Never hang when wet or dry
Please bear in mind that photo may slightly differ from actual product in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Thank you for visiting our shop!
Do you know:
- Silk and wool are the natural fibres comes from animal and plants, that can be replaced and regrown. These fibres are biodegradable and decomposed or recycled once used fully. Whereas, synthetic fibres like nylon and polyesters, made from chemical, are not only emit higher green house gases during manufacturing but also tough to recycle and dispose of.
- Silk and wool are self-adjusting thermal fabrics. Silk helps in regulating body temperature and wool traps air in micro holes of clothing and uses the trapped air to generate warmth in winter and freshness in summer.
- Natural fabrics like silk and wool have high absorption and anti-bacterial properties. It is advisable for babies and adults who have highly sensitive skin to use natural fibres as they are natural and don’t have chemicals to cause allergies. Synthetic fabrics like polyester, rayon and nylon can irritate sensitive skin due to excessive chemical treatment during manufacturing process.
- Synthetic fabrics are no different than plastic. They are made by polymerization process, where different chemically-derived fibres are joined together to create fabric. It needs a variety of chemicals and solvents to create any type of synthetic fabric like polyester, nylon, spandex and rayon.
Enjoy and Thank you for Supporting a Cause!!!