“Happy Environment, Healthy You”
We are consciously presenting 100% organic eco-friendly tote bag and mesh/ muslin bags combo for kids to take their favourites while going for picnic or for hobby classes, or to store their toys, segregate their clothes as an alternative to reduce plastic. We strongly believe that “single-use plastics are on their way out, and reusable is in.” With our reusable mesh produce bags and tote bags combo, kids could also participate actively in reducing plastic waste.
Kids can proudly take the ba/gs for shopping as well to raise awareness while shopping, so adults will also feel motivated.
The reusable organic bags curated in different sizes and fabrics to serve a variety of kids needs. The combo includes:
1. Tote Bag: 12" (width)*15" (Length) (made by 200 GSM 100% Organic Cotton): This is perfect for kids to carry books, colors and other accessories while going to hobby classes or going to play with friends. The stripes are specially designed for comfort and ease of carrying weight.
2. Variety Pack of 5 Mesh and Muslin Bag for various storage and shopping needs:
a. 8*10” mesh bag (made by 140 GSM 100% Organic Cotton)
b. 12*18” mesh bag (made by 140 GSM 100% Organic Cotton)
c. 8*10” muslin bag (made by 100% Organic Cotton)
d. 9*13” muslin bag (made by 100% Organic Cotton)
e. 12*18” muslin bag (made by 100% Organic Cotton)
The pack of 5 mesh and muslin bags are purposely curated for kids for their various needs. The bags are also useful for storage purpose.
The multipurpose combo is easy to use, light weight, soft, reusable, washable and durable. This set is made by 100% organic cotton fabric certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), and is non-toxic, eco-friendly, 100% sustainable, ethically and fair trade produced from Karur, a small city of South India.
Karur is located on the banks of Amravathi River and is famous for its beautiful and sacred temples. Karur is known as “Textile Hub” for the best quality of cotton products and exports products to North America and Europe.
Made in India
Washing and care instructions:
Bags are washable and can easily be washed in machine or by hand using regular laundry detergent and lay flat to dry. Also, the bags are made of unprocessed fabric, never washed or bleached, so the fabric will shrink (8-10%) on first wash.
Do you know:
- If just 1 out of 5 people in our country used reusable bags, we could save roughly 1.3 trillion bags in our lifetime! Single user generates 138 kg/year carbon footprints and 1700 Kg waste/lifetime when they use plastic bags every week during grocery shopping. Whereas 100% organic cotton reusable bag only creates 15 Kg/ lifetime waste per person.
- Single-use plastics wreak havoc on environments around the globe, and plastics can take over 500 years to decompose in landfills. Our oceans are filled with plastic waste, and the plastic bags are one of the big culprits.
- Plastic pollution directly threatens ecosystems and the animals living within them, and we are all responsible for taking steps to reduce our own environmental footprint. A minuscule number of plastic bags are recycled every year, with the vast majority winding up in landfills or being blown into waterways and oceans. Plastic pollution is a global issue, but we are all responsible for doing our part in relieving the environment of harmful plastic waste.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Extremely strong, and durable, easy to fold up and put into a handbag.
Thick material and sturdy straps. Easy to wash. Definitively, fewer plastic bags around the house, which was my goal.