“Happy Environment, Happy You”
Happy hand-woven scarf with natural camel wool combed and woven to the highest quality. The wool is sourced directly from the village artisans of Jaisalmer, India, a desert land, famous for it’s serene sand dunes, marvelous palaces camel rides and folk culture.
The 3 layers are beautifully weaved together to provide layers feel on handloom. Fine hand embroidery on the scarf gives it a royal look.
This soft, warm and light weight scarf is a perfect go-to for the breezy weather. The simple yet elegant pattern, a lovely unisex scarf to go with any outerwear. The colors used are vegetable dyes, which makes it safe for sensitive skins as well and also provides you the natural feel. A fabulous and conscious gift for your loved ones, great friend, great for any season.
These fabrics are not only breathable, hypoallergic, super insulator but also sustainable solution to our climate change and environment pollution problems.
Camel hair is gathered when camel casts off their hair during spring moulting season every year. This process is totally safe and don’t harm camel by any way.
- 100% camel wool for utmost luxury and comfort.
• Hand-woven with natural and vegetable dyed fiber in India
• Temperature-regulating, highly-breathable, odor-resistant, hypoallergenic
Exclusive for your wardrobe, only one piece per design.
- Wearable all year round: use in winters to warm you up in cold indoor environments, in the fall as a staple addition to a leather/denim jacket and a protection from unexpected breezy fall winds; in summer, a perfect accessory to your light dresses to protect you from the evening breezes
- The most unique feature of the wool is its temperature regulating properties coming from Camel. It keeps the wearer warm in the winters and cool in the summers. This is unique feature of Camel wool as it endures extremes of both temperatures.
With the proper care, you will treasure your happy scarf for years to come.
Size: 25 inches x 70 inches
Material: 100% Camel wool
Made in India
Washing & Care instructions:
• Dry clean or Gentle hand wash only
• Re-shape and dry on flat surface
• Never hang when wet or dry
Please bear in mind that photo may slightly differ from actual product in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display.
Do you know:
1. Silk and wool are the natural fibers comes from animal and plants, that can be replaced and regrown. These fibers are biodegradable and decomposed or recycled once used fully. Whereas, synthetic fibers like nylon and polyesters, made from chemical, are not only emit higher greenhouse gases during manufacturing but also tough to recycle and dispose of.
2. Silk and wool are self-adjusting thermal fabrics. Silk helps in regulating body temperature and wool traps air in micro holes of clothing and uses the trapped air to generate warmth in winter and freshness in summer.
3. Natural fabrics like wool, silk, or cotton have high absorption and anti-bacterial properties. It is advisable for babies and adults who have highly sensitive skin to use natural fibers as they are natural and don’t have chemicals to cause allergies. Synthetic fabrics like polyester, rayon and nylon can irritate sensitive skin due to excessive chemical treatment during manufacturing process.
4. Synthetic fabrics are no different than plastic. They are made by polymerization process, where different chemically-derived fibers are joined together to create fabric. It needs a variety of chemicals and solvents to create any type of synthetic fabric like polyester, nylon, spandex and rayon.